Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
huntr43 huntr43 is offline

Default Product key not working

Just to clarify. I have a desktop icon that says "microsoft office 60 day
trial online". is that the same program in the start menu that says
"microsoft office word 2007"?

"Rae Drysdale" wrote:

When Office is installed on a pc before purchase it usually is a trial copy
which lasts for 60 uses. Then you need to purchase it.
--
Rae Drysdale

"huntr43" wrote:

When i click on Microsoft office word 2007 it ask for a 25 digit product key.
"help" told me where to find it. Program was installed on pc before purchase.
My product key is 25 dig's, but will not accept it. Didn't get any manuals
with pc. What now?

"Gordon" wrote:

"huntr43" wrote in message
I have it on a sticker under my laptop, but does not work. Program is
locked
and i need it.

That's the WINDOWS product key, not the Office Product key.

If you have bought a boxed copy the key is on the side of the swing-out part
of the Jewel case.
If you bought it on-line then the key was on the web page after the download
and you should also have had an email with it in.

.