Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Default reproducing preformatted cells in a table

Hi mkellen494,

If you go to the last cell in the table and press the Tab key, you'll get a new row added to the table with the same formatting as
the previous last row had. Is that what you want?

--
Cheers
macropod

"mkellen494" wrote in message ...
I have a table with 2 rows. Row one has 4 cells and row 2 has 3. Each cell
has some data in that will either be edited or checked when the document is
filled out. The rows need to be repeated for serveral entries on the
document. I would like to be able to click a button on the document and have
it automatically add a "blank" of each row underneath the previous entry. Can
this dynamic table be created?
--
Mark