Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Label printing defaults

You could, but you will still have to indicate which single label. It would
be rather difficult (and impractical) to have the dialog choose the next
available label. You would would need to store the label format, and thus
the number of labels and increment a counter each time you use the facility.
I foresee far too many problems to make this worth the effort of
development.

For Word 2003 use the following macro

Sub ToolsEnvelopesAndLabels()
SendKeys "{Tab 2}{Down}+{Tab 2}"
Dialogs(wdDialogToolsCreateLabels).Show
End Sub

for Word 2007

Sub ToolsCreateLabels()
SendKeys "{Tab 2}{Down}+{Tab 2}"
Dialogs(wdDialogToolsCreateLabels).Show
End Sub

"Maidumomma" wrote in message
news
Can I change the default on the lables so that it automatically sets it to
print only 1 lablel instead of a whole sheet of labels. If so, how would
it
be done? Thanks!