Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Duplicating a Table

Copy/paste the table. Make sure it is not set to automatically resize to fit
contents. Then delete the contents. This should preserve the number of rows
and columns and the widths of the columns. It will *not* preserve the row
height. If you need to do that (for printing only, to create a blank form),
you can instead change the font color to white). Otherwise you'll have to
manually adjust the row height for each row, which is easier said than done.

http://word.mvps.org

wrote in message
I have a simple table filled with data. I would like to duplicate (# rows &
columns, and the width of columns) the table w/o the data. Word 2007. How
is that done?

Web Page: www.speckledwithstars.net/