Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine Russ Valentine is offline

Default Word 7 Mail Merge using Outlook Contacts

We have no idea which steps you are using. It appears you have not
configured the Outlook Address Book Service correctly. Have you?
Provide full details of how you did so, which steps you are using for the
merge, and what happens. Follow the many posts provided here that will help
you.
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm
--
Russ Valentine
"Busycj" wrote in message
I am using Microsoft Outlook 2007 and Word 7. I want to use names from my
Outlook contact list in a mail merge. When I get to the point where I
select
Choose Contacts Folder under Select from Outlook Contacts, I get the
message:
Error has occurred: MAPI folder or address book not found. After clicking
on OK then I get a Data Link Properties box to fill in. What to do?