Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rose Rose is offline

Default e-mail merge with attached file

Hi Peter,
I aslo encounter same error with Martin could help us on this issue??? when
i read you instruction Outlook-Trust Center-Add-ins because in my outlook
cannot see the Trust Center... please help on this

Looking forward your help soon.Thank you.

Rose

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

I rarely suggest third party software in here, and this is a perfect
example of why not :-(

I don't know anyone at MAPILabs - looking around their support pages,
they claim to reply in 48 hours, which may be too late for you. I guess
you could always "prod" via their fax number.

As for the problem itself, I don't have any good suggestions, but
a. 80004005 seems to be caused by a number of things, but seems often
to be related to a permissions issue. I suppose if I were using
Outlook+Exchange server, I might try to do stuff like ensure my COntacts
were in a local folder - that kind of thing.
b. If you haven't yet had a good look around Outlook Tools-Trust
Center-Add-ins, that would probably be my starting point. You may also
be able to get some info. from the Windows Event log.

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Martin Stuart Smith wrote:
Hello Peter!

Thanks for your help last week. I trialled the MAPI Mail merge toolkit which
worked well so I bought it. (I sent e-mail with attachments to over 100
people)

I need your help again as the fully fledged version I bought is not working!
I've installed it and registered it OK, but when I try to run it, I get to
the mail merge final step and get the following error message: "Fatal error!
Mailmerge Tool Kit add-in is not loaded in Microsoft Outlook Error vode: hr =
80004005"

I've sent MAPI 2 e-mails to ask for a solution and they haven't replied
after more than 24 hrs.

I just wondered whether you might have a solution, or know someone at MAPI
who can help. I'm desperate to get the e-mails out ASAP and can't find any
way of trying to speed the response from MAPI

Hope you don't mind me asking.

Martin S Smith