Cameron C Cameron C is offline
Junior Member

Unhappy Copying/Mirroring Objects, Images, and Text

Hello.

I am having some trouble. I am printing out CD labels. The label stickers i have are two to a page and i have created one, and know where the other needs to go to line up properly, but i cant find a simple way to copy/paste it down there. I have two shape objects ( inner and outer circle of the cd ), some text boxes with text, and multiple image files.

I cant find any way to select them all together and copy/paste it.
Even if there was a way to mirror everything vertically downward that would work, as the orientation of the print, on the sticker, makes no difference.

It may not seem like a big deal, but i create these for every project that goes through my Architecture firm, and having to do everything twice takes time, and i can never get them to be exactly the same.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.