Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

Default Copy & Paste problem.....

You can also look at
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/styl...ifyAStyle.html, which tells how to
modify an existing style, but you can use (almost) the same steps to create
a new style. The easiest way is to format a paragraph the way you want it,
then, in the Styles and Formatting task pane, click New Style. The style
definition will already include the formatting you've applied, so all you
have to do is choose a name for the style.

http://word.mvps.org

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
Go to this site http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/ and read the tutorial
under Basics titled, 'Using styles to format text'.

Terry

"Terri" wrote in message
Can you kindly explain in steps how to create a style??

Thanks.

"Terry Farrell" wrote in message
You create a style with the correct attributes. Then after the
copy/paste apply the style. You can assign a keyboard shortcut to the
style to make it quick to apply.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Terri" wrote in message
I have a saved document that I reuse daily. I want to have it always be
in bold, uppercase letters with a specific font and size. When I
receive data in an email (name and address in the body) I want to copy
and paste it into my document and have it automatically appear in the
bold, upperase etc. Since I always receive it in another font and
lowerase, how do I do this?
Thanks!