Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tim Mastrogiacomo Tim Mastrogiacomo is offline

Default Copy & Paste problem.....

On May 10, 8:39*am, "Terri" wrote:
I have a saved document that I reuse daily. I want to have it always be in
bold, uppercase letters with a specific font and size. When I receive data
in an email (name and address in the body) I want to copy and paste it into
my document and have it automatically appear in the bold, upperase etc.
Since I always receive it in another font and lowerase, how do I do this?
Thanks!

A quick trick that I use is to open up Notepad (which you'll find in
StartAll ProgramsAccessories) and first paste the text into it. Then
copy the text again from Notepad and paste it into your Word document.
Since Notepad doesn't support any text formatting, when you paste the
text to your Word document it will adopt the formating of what you
already have.

Tim Mastrogiacomo