Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
RJ[_2_] RJ[_2_] is offline

Default Complicated Signature Blocks in Word XP

I use a number of different Real Estate Purchase and Sale Agreements that use
fairly complicated signature blocks that require signature lines for all
parties signing the contract. To conserve space I need two columns for this
section only of the document and for that purpose a table would be ideal, but
I can't see how to get signature lines in a particular cell of a table.

For instance, in the first cell of column one I would have to type:

Seller:and then here, there would be a line for the Seller to sign on.

The problem is, I can't see how to put a line inside a table's cell.
Normally I would just click on underline and then hit the tab button and the
line is drawn.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how I can handle my problem. Any help would
be greatly appreciated.