Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Richard O. Neville

Default How can I indent a center-aligned table?

By definition, center alignment means the same margin on both sides, which
probably explains why you can't indent a center-aligned table. But you can
fiddle with the table borders, either with the mouse and the ruler or with
the Table Properties menu.

"BIN" wrote in message
Hi Friends

I have document where the text paragraphs are indented by 1 cm from left.
want add a table between two paragraph, which I want it to be horizontally
center-aligned while keeping the 1 cm indent.

I see there is an option to indent a left-aligned table in the table
properties option, but how can I do it for a center-aligned one?

Regards,

Bin