lyle_gerard

Default Corrupt Table Message

I get the following message when opening a document I'm working on (it was
created by another individual):

"A Table in this document has become corrupted. To recover the contents of
the tble; select the table and choose Convert Table To Text fromthe Table
menu."

However, I can't locate the table to convert there are a dozen or so, I
deleted tables one by one, resaved, and reopened the document. I deleted
some bookmarks, even ran McAfee, but I still am getting the message.

My question is: Ignore it? Or how can I find out the source of the problem
being detected.

Thanks for any and all help.

Lyle Gerard