Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Rocketman Rocketman is offline

Default Mail Merge issue with Return Label and Foreign Address

Two issues:
1. I have gone through the whole Mail Merge online course, and gone through
all of Help on Envelopes, and can't find anything that addresses how the
Return Address is populated. I can only find focus on the Recipients. (????)
2. I have a Japanese address that is in my Data File for populating an
Envelope, and all the fields are the same as far as the rest (Name, Last
Name, etc.). When I do a preview of the Envelope, it is completely Reversed!!
My first line on the envelope is 'JAPAN' instead of last, and so on until it
ends with the first name at the bottom!!
Any help with this??