Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Harry C Harry C is offline

Default Recipient Number in Word 2003 Mail Merge Toolbar

My Mail Merge Toolbar is suddenly displaying only two digits for recipient
numbers greater than 99. The merge seems to work OK for all recipients in the
data source, and the toolbar properly displays the recipient number up to 99,
but doesn't display the least significant digit (the "ones" digit) for
recipient numbers greater than 99. I am using an Access 2003 query as my data
source.
I believe that it worked right when I used it last month. ??