Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Beth Melton Beth Melton is offline

Default Hyperlink Troubleshooting

To find the incorrect hyperlinks use these steps:

- Press Alt+F9 to toggle your field codes
- Press F5 to open the Find and Replace dialog box
- Click the Find tab and in the Find What text box, type the incorrect
filename
- Use Find Next to find each occurrence of the filename in the document.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Coauthor of Word 2007 Inside Out:

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"Teresa" wrote in message
Two of my hyperlinks are mapped to a document that has since undergone a
filename change. There are over 160 hyperlinks in my current document and
don't know how to find the errant two. (I'm processing this current
document
in my online help application, and am going by what it is telling me in
the
log.)

Is there a way to generate a hyperlink report? How can I find the
incorrect
hyperlinks?

I'm using Word 2003 on XP. Thanks!