Anne Troy

Default Form field length

Sure, it can, JR, but by the same token, people can set their forms so they
DON'T "grow", usually because they don't want you to use more space. Ask the
person who gave you the form about it.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"JR Hester" wrote in message
Was sent a word "FORM" with an a comments field. HAve type more
information
into teh field than I can get to display. The field and its label take up
an
entire page.
I even tried to reduce the font size, but at 8 points( the smallest I can
go
to), I still can't get all the input to display onscreen. I tried to
adjust
size of the field space without success.

I am temporaily bypassing this by:
A) copying entire text of the field into a new document
B) entering a "see addendum" message into the original field, and
C) attaching teh addendum to the original document

Am I correct in assuming that a single WORD form field cannot "wrap" onto
second page of the document? Or is there a way around my dilemna, short of
adding another field to the form?

Thanks
JRH