Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
[email protected] askteam.mail@gmail.com is offline

Default Find and Replace

On Jan 17, 11:10 pm, alphatango
wrote:
I need to make bold the phrases and words that appear in all caps in a long
document. I thought I was doing okay in the find and replace area, but
nothing I try works.

Could it be that when inputting a document, unless one goes to the Font
dialog box and chooses the "all caps" option, caps won't showup in find and
replace using wildcards? I tried applying all caps that way and they were
found immediately, but in the document at hand, nothing I try finds them.
I'm sure they were applied by just holding down the cap lock.

Am I overlooking something simple?

follow this link and you will see much more options to find & search
http://soi12.com/office/story.php?ti..._Find__Replace

SoiCom