Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shirley[_2_] Shirley[_2_] is offline

Default I'd love sheet tabs like at the bottom of Excel

Publisher has those tabs for each page in a newsletter. I love the idea of
having tabs on the bottom of a Word grouping too. I'm also a writer and have
found keeping track/tabs (is it a pun if you have to point it out?) of
sections difficult. Great idea!

--
Shirley Gutkowski, RDH, BSDH, FACE

"ajani57" wrote:

You're right, two clicks will not shorten a life, but neither will getting
out of the car to open the garage door, but by golly, garage door openers
sure are good to have! I think the tab idea is the best one ever... I just
got assigned to create the 12 page newsletter every month, and having tabs at
the bottom would be wonderful. They should pay people for ideas like that!

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

You can set whether the task bar groups similar icons or not by right
clicking the task bar and selecting properties, however, the ability to
group icons by applications was one of the best innovations introduced with
Windows XP. Two clicks instead of one is not going to shorten your life!

This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to
the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion,
click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see
the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft
Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.