Mike Norris

Sorry, my question wasn't very clear. Actually, the contact info is on
printed stationery. My template is intended to work around it. But I figured
out from your reply how to do it - insert an invisible textbox as a place
holder (with a space character to keep it from disappearing) and let the text
wrap around it. So, my question was answered. Thank you.

"Jay Freedman" wrote:

Mike Norris wrote:
My company hired a design firm to create a new logo, etc. for us. The
stationery we got has the logo at the top and the contact information
in the bottom right corner. I could use a right margin of 2.5" for
the whole first page, but it looks stupid. I need a template with a
top margin of 1.5", left and right margins of 1.25", bottom margin of
1" (that's easy - here comes the hard part). If the letter reaches
the last 3" of printing area (4" from bottom of page), the right
margin needs to change to 2.5" so as not to run into the contact
info. How do I do this in Office 2000?

Hi Mike,

Exactly how is the contact info positioned in the bottom right corner?

If it's in a text box or frame, you don't change the margins -- you change
the text wrapping of the box/frame. For a text box, right-click the edge of
the box, select Format Text Box, go to the Layout tab, and select Square
wrapping. For a frame, right-click, select Format Frame, and select Around
for the wrapping.

If that isn't what you have, post back and explain the arrangement.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman