See http://home.earthlink.net/~wordfaqs/Letterhead.htm

"Mike Norris" Mike wrote in message
My company hired a design firm to create a new logo, etc. for us. The
stationery we got has the logo at the top and the contact information in

the
bottom right corner. I could use a right margin of 2.5" for the whole

first
page, but it looks stupid. I need a template with a top margin of 1.5",

left
and right margins of 1.25", bottom margin of 1" (that's easy - here comes

the
hard part). If the letter reaches the last 3" of printing area (4" from
bottom of page), the right margin needs to change to 2.5" so as not to run
into the contact info. How do I do this in Office 2000?