Minnie

Default If I dont have Word, can I open sent documents from othe users ?

My friend often sends me documents to print for her and do mailings. I do
not have Word installed. Can I still open and print her document? A trial
version of microsoft word is on my computer and I have not oredered it. yet.
I am a begginer on my new computer. Why couldn't I just install my old
version of WORDPERFECT? I intend to use my new computer for many things.
Would wordperfect hurt me from expanding into a more efficient coumputer user?