Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
William Bernat William Bernat is offline

Default copy picture out of word with full resolution?

Sounds like save as HTML is the only way (if high resolution source not
available elsewhere). Thanks for the feedback all!

-billb

"William Bernat" wrote in
message ...
ENVIRONMENT
Word 2007 SP1. Windows XP SP2.

SCENARIO
I paste a high resolution picture into Word. I shrink the picture to fit
my document. Now I do not have the original, but I need to edit that
picture as a high resolution image. I right-click inside of Word and click
copy. I paste it into a graphics program. The graphic is now low
resolution.

QUESTION
I know Word has the high resolution version of it. I just don't know how
to copy it out. Is there a way?

ty,
-billb