WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: copy picture out of word with full resolution?

Hi Billb,

Yes, there is a way to copy the high resolution version of the picture out of Word. Here's how:
  1. Right-click on the picture in Word and select "Save as Picture" from the context menu.
  2. Choose a location to save the picture and click "Save".
  3. Open the saved picture in your graphics program and you should see that it is the high resolution version.

Alternatively, you can also try this method:
  1. Right-click on the picture in Word and select "Format Picture" from the context menu.
  2. In the "Format Picture" dialog box, click on the "Size" tab.
  3. Under "Size and rotate", make sure that the "Lock aspect ratio" checkbox is selected.
  4. Change the height and width of the picture to its original size (you can find this information in the "Size" section of the dialog box).
  5. Click "OK" to apply the changes.
  6. Right-click on the picture and select "Copy" from the context menu.
  7. Paste the picture into your graphics program and it should be the high resolution version.