Beth Melton

By formatting I mean do you have any table/cell borders formatted
other than the default 1/2 pt single line?

What I'm wondering is if one table has been formatted with a different
style border.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beth Melton
Microsoft Office MVP

Word FAQ: http://mvps.org/word
MVP FAQ site: http://mvps.org/

"JoanN" wrote in message
news
Hmmm... I'm not sure what you mean by formatting. They're just
three-column
tables in Word 2003. I am in the habit of using the Alt key to do
"micro
aligning." I have found that the Alt key is less reliable in
aligning
verticle borders when merging tables in 2003 than it was in 2000. I
just
thought maybe there was some setting that I could change. I will
keep trying
things. Thanks.

"Beth Melton" wrote:

I think we need more information on how the tables are formatted.