Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Amy Blankenship

Default Mail merge ate my stored queries

When you say "stored queries", do you mean queries that you had saved in
Access? Or were they queries that you had defined, but not saved. If the
latter, I can imagine that when you interrupted the process, you may have
exited from Access and so the "not saved" queries may have been lost. I
cannot imagine any saved queries being lost however by this process.

They were stored in there, for use with the web page I was sending out the
e.mail for. I couldn't imagine it either, which is why I posted this
question. I even checked to see if somehow they'd become hidden objects,
but I always have my system set up to show hidden objects.

I'm guessing you've already provided the extent of the help that's available

Thanks anyway;

Amy