Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Default copy drop down menu into another cell?

I assume you're using a content control. Click the handle on it, then press
Ctrl+C to copy it to the clipboard. Click where you want it copies, and
press Ctrl+V (paste). Then modify the properties--if needed--to reflect the
fact that it's for a different subject than the one you copied (in Design
Mode, right-click the control and choose Properties).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"Newtie" wrote in message
Hi-
Can you copy and paste a drop down menu in Word 2007 to several cells in a
table? I'm creating a report card and need to copy a drop down menu
containing grades to several cells by subject. I can't figure it out so
far.

Mark