Anne Troy

Default Create Mailing Labels In Word 97

Open an Excel file OR create a Word table with 5 columns and at least 2
rows.
Across the first row, put Name, Address, City, State, Zip
Across the second row, put your first address.
Across the third row, put your 2nd address, and so on....NO SPACES.
Then, do a mail merge:
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word.htm#MailMerge
By having your data in a table or in an Excel file (separately), you can
sort and add and subtract MUCH more easily than typing up a set of labels
will provide.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"K" wrote in message
I'm trying for the first time to create mailing labels in our Word 97.
Each
label will be different. Following the Help instructions has proved to be
beyond my capabilities. Any chance there instructions for this task for
the
computerly challenged? Thanks, K.