Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
djprius djprius is offline

Default need breach of contract form

As a business attorney, I think Doug is right on point: this is
specific to the facts of the situation, and, therefore, not suitable to
put into a form.

If you have a law school or city/county law library near you, you
might try there since the public is generally admitted free. You could
check the form books there, but I'd be very surprised if you'd find a form.

First State wrote:
Thank you Mr. Robbins but my fund have been used to repair water damage. I am
sure there are forms for the public out there some where.

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

It is going to be specific to the issue. If you think that there is a form
for it, then I would suggest that you really need to consult a legal
professional.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"First State" wrote in message
I have tried that and have come up with nothing?

"Terry Farrell" wrote:

That's something that you will probably find by searching Google.

--
Terry Farrell - MS Word MVP

"First State" First wrote in message
I am looking for a Breach of Contract form, I have a company who has
done a
botched job in my home and need to give them a 45 day notice to repair,
cure.

Thank you