Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Microsoft Word 2002 - Outline question

I believe it's called a
page border.

Then reread my answer:

If you're referring to a page border, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

"Word outline question..."
wrote in message ...
It's actually an outline line that shows around the body of the text, it
looks fine when you see it on the screen but it cuts of the bottom of the
outline on the print preview and when you print it... I believe it's

called a
page border.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you're referring to a page border, see
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Word outline question..." Word outline
wrote in message
I have a Word file that has an outline on it, on the screen it looks

fine
but
when I do a print preview or print it, it cuts off the bottom line.. I

can't
get it to work... can you help?