Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Default Upcoming Windows 7

The first part of you question may be answered by searching Microsoft's
website. Please note I said *may* and not *will*. All we can do is
speculate.

Second part: Almost certainly. As for anticipated problems, almost
certainly.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Octavio" wrote in message
When the new Windows 7 is expected to be on the retail stores for sale?
Any
idea of the retail prices?

Will the Office Professional 2007 programs work well with it (I bet it
will,
since they are from the same company. Any anticipated problems?
Slowness
in old computers?)