windsong

Default Mailmerge for labels - Word 2003

More -

It appears that the Select Table window is coming up twice. When it shows
the first time, I select the worksheet/table I want, click OK - and then the
Select Table window shows up again - but no tables to select.

"windsong" wrote:

I just learned how to do this last Friday and did it successfully. Today,
when I try to do it again, I see a new window and I am not sure what to put
in it. I select my data source, select the sheet, and then it shows a window
in which it appears I am supposed to select a table - but there is nothing
showing. If I click on ok without doing anything, I get a message saying
Word cannot open the data source. What am I doing wrong?