chinasolutions

Default Form letter/document

I'm trying to create a letter that I can use over and over, but it needs to
be personalized. For example, it needs to say, Dear Mr. Smith, and then the
name of his company needs to be used in the letter. My question is, how do I
create a document that will prompt me to change every occurence of the same
name, so that, for example, I don't accidentally send Mr. Jones a letter that
mentions Mr. Smith's company at the end because I missed changing the name in
the last sentence. I realize I could use the EditFind option, but my boss
would like the document to have some kind of prompt as you go through it,
like, Change Mr. Smith to Mr. Jones, change Smith's Sloggs to Jones' Joggs,
blah blah etc... I am using Word XP