Jennifer

Yes, that is correct - I can change it, but it does not "take." I really do
not know what you are referring to when you say "Add to template." Where is
this? In the envelope window, Word, or where?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

If you check the "Add to template" box when modifying the relevant styles,
the change will be permanent. If you know of another way, feel free to use
it. Perhaps you are referring to the Envelope Options dialog? I gather that
many users find that changing the font there does not "take."

"Jennifer" wrote in message
You are correct, but there is another way (a little less obvious) that

will
change the default permanently. That is what I am asking. Thanks.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Modify the Envelope Return and/or Envelope Address styles.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"Jennifer" wrote in message
I know that there is a way to change the default font

permanently(other
than
in the envelope setup window), but I do not know the steps and the how
to's.
May I have it "step by step" ?

Thanks.