Brooke

Do you have field codes withing the document? If you do the printer will not
print them if they are hidden. Go to tools options and in the print tab it
had include document with field codes. Try that and see if that works.

"Dthmtlgod" wrote:

I have a Word Document that contains fields and it also has a table or two.

The document is only one page. The problem is when this document is printed
it sometimes only prints half the document.

We have ruled out the printer, this happens on more than one printer. The
funny thing is it stops at the exact same spot.
Has anybody encountered this before? Any suggestions?

Thanks