Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Diana

Default Text Becomes Jumbled When Printed

I have already done so. Any other suggestions?

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

I would suggest reinstalling the printer driver on the user's PC.

Diana wrote:
One of our users constantly experiences a problem of text getting
jumbled on the right hand side when the document is sent to her
printer. Others who use the same printer do not have this problem.
The printers is an HP LaserJet 4200n with the latest drivers. We are
using Word 2002.

Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated!