Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
David H.

Default equation in the paragraph

I think what you might have needed to do was to change your paragraph
settings. For me to get an equation to show in the paragraph, say
paranthetically, was to set the following:

Spacing:
Befo Auto
After: 6pt - this is my preference

Line spacing: Single

This auto-adjusted the line with the equation so that it would show properly.

Hope this helps.

"Xi Shi" wrote:

But i do remmber that there's somewhere in Word can format the align format,
you know ,so many equation or icon objects in the document to adjust is
really a big job.

"Stefan Blom" wrote:

If you are saying that line spacing is messed up for paragraphs
containing equation objects as well as text, you can specify a fixed
amount of line spacing (in FormatParagraph, Indents and Spacing tab)
to eliminate the problem.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Xi Shi" wrote in message
When I insert a short equation or icon in the paragraph, how can i
control
the align format of the inline equation and the text around it ? I
want
them to align by center.