Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Earl B

Default Please help - Missing headers in mail merge

I have a VB.Net tool that is performing a programmatic mail-merge, and one
of my users is putting the merge fields in the header for the document.

For some reason, this isn't working. When I debug the merge process, there
are *no* merge fields listed in the document, but the finished document has
the fields listed.

Does this sound familiar to anybody? Can someone give me a link to an
answer? I'm under the gun on this one, and your help is GREATLY appreciated!

EB