Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Different headers and footers on varying length templates

In File - Page Setup, Layout tab, use the Different First Page option.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Cranky" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi

I'm hoping someone can come up with an answer on this as I'm really
struggling.

I've been given the task of converting all my organisation's letters
into Word (2000) templates. One of the templates relies on autotext,
and can contain quite lengthy lists. Sometimes it would be a single
page long, sometimes 5 or 6 pages.

The organisation address and logo are in the header of page 1.
Obviously, if the document is only 1 page long that's great. However I
can't find a way of removing it from all subsequent pages (it's fine
with fixed-length templates, but it's the variable-length one that's
killing me) if the letter stretches to 2 or more pages.

Please can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance

Steve