Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Diane Diane is offline

Default Outlook Security w/Mail Merge

Group,
I'm merging from VBA code (MS Word 2003 w/ Outlook) and all works well
except for the Outlook Security dialogue box that won't quit. I have
installed ExpressClickYes (Thank you Doug Robbins for that hint)- and yes, it
answers to itself, but I want to avoid the annoying question all together--
"A program is trying to access e-mail addresses you have stored in Outlook.
Do you want to continue? etc...." Is there a setting in Outlook that I can
change? Controlling it with my VBA code in the MS Word document would be
perfect, but haven't figured out how to control this.
Diane