Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Default Background won't print

Can you reproduce the problem in another document?

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"KimC" wrote:

I have a tiled picture as a background for my Word 2007 document. However,
when I print the page, I only see one tile of the picture in the center of
the page. I set the Options to "Print background colors and pictures", but
then I get a solid color background with one tile of the picture in the
center of the page. Please help. I just want my document to print just like
it looks in Print Preview. Thanks in advance.