Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
repaginate, alignment, format[_2_] repaginate, alignment, format[_2_] is offline

Default Table Alignment

Thanks, for your help.

I could not find the "Allow rows to break across pages" option, but I think
I am at least headed in the right direction. I did find the "Dont break
constrained table forced on page" and "Allow table rows to lay out apart"
would either of these help. Where can I find a explanation of the advanced
options. May be that would help me choose the ones that would fix my
problem. I will keep looking, but if you could help I would appriciate it.

Thanks again

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

"Keep lines together" and "Keep with next" have no effect within table
cells. "Keep with next" does operate between table rows. The only way to
keep table rows from breaking is to disable the check box for "Allow rows to
break across pages." When that option is enabled, there is no way to
influence how Word breaks the row.

http://word.mvps.org

"Peter T. Daniels" wrote in message
You could set the paragraph style(s) used in the table to "Keep Lines
Together." This should stop rows from breaking across pages. (Unless a
cell can contain more than one paragraph.)

On Jul 2, 11:16 am, repaginate, alignment, format repaginate,
alignment, wrote:
I am creating multiple pages document (some time in excess of 100 pages)
which is an ongoing table. It has a header and a footer and it is set up
so
that the first row of the table repeats at the top of each page. As
required
I add new rows to the table and then line up the rows so that one ends at
the
bottom of the page and the next on the next page right under the repeating
row. I have used this document for years in Word 2003. Recently my company
went to Word 2007 and now when the document repaginates, or sometimes when
new line is added to the header it periodically readjust adding lines or
taking away lines in the rows. Thsi cause a row to be divided between the
betweent
the two pages. I have tried to stop repagination, but since it only works
in
draft when I print it knocks everything off. Please help.

Thanks