Jacob

Default Apply a style through the context menu of a selection, so the use.

In Word, I work with the keyboard as much as possible. Also, I use the styles
to keep the formatting of my documents uniformly. When I make a selection and
want to apply a style to it, I need to click a style in the Styles and
Formatting Task Pane. If I could press the Context Menu key on my keyboard
and select one of the available Styles from a submenu in the appearing
context menu, it would not be necessary to use my mouse to apply the Style.