Kara

Default Mailmerge pause to enter in form entries

WordPerfect has a merge programming command called keyboard that will prompt
for information during the merge process. So, as it is entering information
from the data source it will pause and ask for the keyboard information, fill
in the data source information, pause at the next keyboard request and prompt
to type in information and continue through this process until the merge
document is complete.

Does Word 2003 have a command that can accomplish this same task? I can
enter form text fields but it will not prompt me to enter inforamtion during
the merge process.

Thanks for your help!