Posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
Jonathan West

Default Master Documents & Subdocuments - HELP!!!!!!!!

Hi Alexandra,

Like Charles said, the Master Documents feature is unreliable and dangerous
to your documents. If you want an alternative approach, take a look here

Creating a Table of Contents Spanning Multiple Documents

Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP
www.intelligentdocuments.co.uk
Please reply to the newsgroup
Keep your VBA code safe, sign the ClassicVB petition www.classicvb.org

"Alexandra_60" wrote in
message m...

I am having major problems using this feature, I always save the
document the same way, In Outline View - Collapsing the subdocuments
and saving the master document.

Sometimes the work is all there when I come to use it again, others it
isn't and I have to insert all the subdocuments again.... am I going
wrong somewhere??? I'm getting really fustrated with it!!

Please help!

Thanx

--
Alexandra_60