Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Toto Sanderson Toto Sanderson is offline

Default prompt to save template normal.dot

Hi all,

I did a search on this forum regarding my problem and tried a couple of
solutions but it's still not working.

Basically, on my Word 2003, I've changed my template file location to the
server (S:\Company Template). Then when I close Outlook 2003, which uses Word
as email editor, after Word 2003 is closed it always prompts that I've
changed the global templates then if I cancel it, it'll bring up Word again
then ask me to save the normal.dot.

Some of the suggestions on the forum say to delete all other normal.dot on
the local hard drive or to look into Add-Ins. But I followed all steps and
the prompt still comes up.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks in advance!