Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard

Default Word document saved to temp file i can't open it

G'Day mmc,

If you opened an e-mail attachment, edited and saved it then the changes
are with the attachment.

Find the e-mail, and copy the attachment to your HDD.

If you sent the e-mail, there should be a copy in "Sent Items" in Outlook.

If you have deleted the e-mail, then the document has gone with it!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"mmc" wrote in message
I opened a Word document (attached to an email), made changes, hit "Save" and
closed it - now I can't open and can't find it anywhere. It was a paper I
wrote and if i can't find it, I'll have to rewrite it....I don't want to do
that! PLEASE HELP!!