Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?R2xhZHlz?=,

I did try all your suggestions. On the screen it does look ok but not when
you print. I have tried on several pcs and printers including work and home,
results with the same problem.

It is only happening in Word 2003

OK, if you set up a table in Word, type some text into it like you would for a
labels, and print do you still see the same problem?

If you do, then it could be a problem with the printer driver. Try updating
that from the manufacturer's website. If that doesn't help, I'd try asking in
the word.printingfonts newsgroup where you're more likely to encounter people
familiar with printing problems. Be sure to tell them what type of printer is
involved, the version of Windows, and what kind of computer you're using (Table
PC, traditional desktop, laptop or whatever).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)