Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Go back to original location after CTRL+Click on bookmark

Is that different from Shift-F5, which I learned about here recently?

On Mar 5, 12:05*pm, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:
You can (1) display the Web toolbar and use its Back button, (2) add the
Back button to another toolbar that is already displayed, or (3) use the
keyboard shortcut Alt+Left Arrow.

"itsneel" wrote in message

I have added several bookmarks in my word document. and then inserted
Hyperlinks to these bookmarks. That works fine. My question is, how do I
go
back to the original spot once I have clicked on a Hyperlink. I have to
scroll back up or down in the document to get back to the point I started
from.
In a web browser you have a BACK button to go back where you followed the
link.
I don't know how to get that here, is this functionality even supported?..
If
my memory serves right, there use to be a small back button which use to
appear in the top left corner in the earlier versions of Word. Currently I
am
using MS Word 2003 (11.8134.8132) SP2.
thanks,-