Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Can't print current page in a mail merged document but it gives the preceding page

Each letter is a section. Try entering the section number.

"cyberdude" wrote in message
Hi

I created a mailmerged document using "letter" form. I tried to print
the current page by selecting "Ctrl-P" and "current page", but it
printed the preceding page. I tried to do the same by specifing the
page number of the current page and it still gave me the preceding
page. May I ask how I can print the current page? Thanks.

Mike