Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey Greg Maxey is offline

Default Updating fields in Word 2007

See http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Repeating_Data.htm and the link in that
article titled Field Macros.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm
For some helpful tips using Word.

JackRazz wrote:
I'm using Word 2007 and have a question regard updating fields.

I'm trying to update a field that copies the title of a report to
different places (cover, TOC, body) by using a ref field {REF
CourseTitle}. It works great until I change the bookmark that the
fields are referring to. Then the reference fields won't update to
the new bookmark contents or variable.

I tried making the change. saving the file, restarting word and
reloading the file. It didn't update the fields.

Is there a good way to force it to update all fields in a document
all at once (all sections, body, header, footer, etc)?